Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

First Pip, Welcome to watermelon pips!

I’ve been posting on blogger for two years or so as part of a small collective, under the name bewaretheblackrabbit. All is dandy on that front and I will continue to post, but I feel it’s about time for a personal blog. Some of the things I draw don't feel right on a collective blog and I'd like to be more involved with the online blogging community. I found it harder to converse representing part of a collective, people weren't really sure exactly who thy where talking to. 

I'm hoping that with this blog I'll be able to get feedback on my posts and inspiration from others. However It's lonely on your own and with no followers so please follow me, and I'll be sure to follow back.     


For my first post I thought I would draw a small comic strip to introduce myself.

Don't eat the pips

1 comment:

  1. this blog looks great :) i look forward to seeing more posts!

    ReplyDelete