Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

Poscaing up the walls of a church. Me as a nature head.


Whey colossal blog post...
When I was at the exhibition space last week I noticed how grand the archways in the church where and how much I wanted to draw on them. So I went out and bought the fattest Posca I could and let rip. Before starting I scribbled a quick sketch of the basic shapes I wanted on the back of a flyer for reference. I’ve got the taste for it now though so if anyone has a church or space they want defacing with my stuff I’d be interested. Naturally it won’t be a picture be me inside a spotted fish, unless that’s what floats your boat.

Don’t eat the pips. 





















1 comment:

  1. wow it's really cool! Respect!
    I follow you now :) Follow back, maybe? :)
    http://seleniavonarthur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete